Wednesday, July 19

to cut, or not to cut...

that is the question.

I am considering having my hair cut.
Now I understand to most people this is no big deal, but for me, well, it is.
See...
I cut off all my hair a while ago (much to the horror of then current boyfriend) and loved it, intially.
But then I wanted it long so I had to grow it ALL back, whice has taken a couple of years now.
And now it's at that horrible irksome stage where it looks ratty and needs dyeing, or chopping...or something

So if anyone can help with the current hair peril, all thoughts are muchly appreciated.
No, really.
It's important to my mental wellbeing, seriously.



...now, where did I put those scissors?...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home