Wednesday, July 12

prawn moth karma

Went on a little venture yesterday to James' house, which was fun.
Spinning fire-poi was kewl as always. I did the 'windmill'. With fire. Go me... and I played bass for the first time in aaaages (so need to practice)
...and we drank. lots...

Nothing unusual there.

I did, however, get the urge to eat prawns and did so at about 2am (drunken cooking is the best kind!)
Now, it's been over 10 years since I've eaten any meat/fish and I was a bit worried I might spew everywhere. But I didn't.
And DAMN those prawns were tasty. And no, I don't feel guilty.
I needed their fishy goodness.

But now, I have just had to rescue a truckload of baby moth caterpillars from their impending doom of frying/starvation in my window ledge.
Indivually. With a pin.

I think that balances up my carnivorous urge, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home